The Season Of Treats Are Upon Us
I think you’ll discover that this recipe for Halloween Candy Bark is so delicious it is tasty, easy and you will want to make it all year round! I just swap out the candy pieces for any holiday occasion. The choices for candies are endless; it is an easy-peasy, super FUN treat for Halloweeen.
There are so many endless recipes for Halloween Bark, to make Halloween Bark I feel you just need a bunch of tasty sweet stuff like…candy, cookies, nuts and pretzels work well too. There is no right or wrong way to make this sweet, fun and festive treat.
- 1 lb vanilla candy bark candy melts
- chocolate sandwich mini oreo cookies
- candy corn
- additional candies of your choice
- Prepare a baking sheet by lining it with parchment paper; set aside. Break up any larger candies and set aside.
- Melt the vanilla candy bark as directed on the package. I use 50% power to prevent overheating the candy when using the microwave. Pour about half of the melted vanilla chocolate candy onto the lined baking sheet, then spread about 1/4 inch thick.
- Add an assortment of candy corn and oreo cookies (or other candies) in a single layer. Pour the remaining melted white chocolate on top of the candy and cookies, then add additional toppings if you desire to do so. Set aside and allow the chocolate to cool fully. I place the entire baking sheet in the freezer for 15 minutes to speed up the process.
- Once the chocolate is fully set and cool, break the candy bark into pieces. This is the FUN part
- I then store the “Candy Bark” in an airtight container for up to a week and ENJOY each piece of candy.