Easy Baked Kale Chips
Do You LOVE Potato Chips? Baked Kale Chips are a fantastic way to replace that crunch that potato chips give. This low calorie snack is delicious and I love the crunch, and how loaded they are with powerful antioxidants. Kale chips are addictive! I have topped off a sheet pan myself. So happy I get to indulge guilt free and it is such a healthy vegetable for us to enjoy. I look forward to making kale with many other kinds of nuts, cheese and oils to keep things interesting. Let me know if you make them or have any suggestions on other kale chip recipes.
Large Bunch of Kale Opt-in For Curly Kale
Extra Virgin olive Oil
- Preheat an oven to 350 or 400 degrees.
- Line a non insulated cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Remove the leaves from the thick stems and arrange into bite size pieces.
- Wash and thoroughly dry kale
- Drizzle kale with olive oil and sprinkle with Pink Himalya Salt
- Toss the olive oil and kale in a large bowl
- Spread out a thin layer of kale on the cookie sheet
- Bake for about 10 to 15 minutes until the edges are brown and crisp